Suport us by shopping
Humanitarian Trips: Requirements
If interested to take this journey, you will be required to:
- Fill out an APPLICATION FORM.
- Read and sign LIABILITY RELEASE FORM.
- Pay all appropriate FEES.
- Efficiently cooperate with US-Russia Global Exchange staff.
Please submit no later than two months prior to your trip date:
- Completed application
- Signed Liability Release Form
- $200 non-refundable deposit
The full payment is due one month prior to your trip date.
Additional Trip Information
- We can accommodate 7-15 people to participate in one trip. We
are accepting applicants on a first come, first served
- All trip participants need a current passport. If you do not
have a passport, please apply for one immediately.
- You may chose to take care of your international airfare
yourself or to seek our assistance in finding you the best
matching flights to/from Kiev.